The Corona crisis has caused home education to be provided. To support churches, home churches and families, we offer everyone the opportunity to use the lessons for free for a period of eight weeks. Registering is easy 4 steps.
Please read this page before registering. At the bottom you can register for the trial period.
How it works? Register & login
- Click on the button below to register.
- After registration you will receive a confirmation email.
- Click on the login link in the email to go to the login page.
- You can log in directly with your chosen username and password.
Or go to the homepage and click login at the top right.
Tip: Just tick the box 'remember password' and from now on you can go directly to the lessons.
Every Monday from noon the classes of that week are available from both groups (groups 12.00-3 and groups 5-6).
Pay attention! The lessons that you can open are the lessons of the ash Sunday! If you register on April 20, the class of Sunday April 26 is available. All other classes cannot be opened.
A short guide to navigation in the class schedule is here to open.
When registering, we ask you to provide us with some information, such as name, email address, telephone number and the purpose of using the lessons. This way we know who we are sending it to and where it is going. We ask for your phone number to check whether it worked and to answer questions
The purpose of the conversation is to answer questions from you and to learn from your experiences, so that we can optimize the method.
By registering you agree to the following:
1. The General Terms and Conditions from Out! The most important condition is that you can only use the lessons for the target group that you have chosen upon registration and that you do not distribute them further.
2. An evaluative phone call at the end of the period.
3. The general documents at the top of the timetable have not been made available. If you are more interested, please contact us via the Contact form. These documents can be viewed in a personal appointment.
On behalf of the team, lots of fun and blessings when carrying out the lessons!